Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks for the wonderful moving experience

Dear All My Sons,
I wanted to write you and thank you so much for the wonderful experience with you moving my family in Feb. My husband has rhuemetoid arthritis really bad and in the past we had a horrible experience with a moving company and so we were very nervous about trying one again. I am so happy to say it was the best local moving experience we can have. You 2 drivers (Quency & Bryan) were very helpful and very professional in the whole matter.
I will recommend All My Sons Moving and Storage to anyone I know. Thank you so mych again for all the help because moving is never a fun experience byt because of All My Sons you made it painless for us.
J & L Burke
Montgomery TX

1 comment:

moving company said...

I just want to say that it is very useful piece of information. Next week, I am going to move on my new home. No doubt, all tricks shared by you are really good for me. Thank You very much for sharing your experience.